A little sick, plenty busy, keeping the kids laughing, and having a marvelous time!

hello everyone! I don't have as much time today but I hope all is well for everyone! I was sick this week but blessed to still be able to perform in everything I needed to. I mostly just had a cold so I didn't feel too bad. Then we were blessed with extra time to go sleep and get better. Over half of us were sick this week! But I'm doing better! Also, Dad, there should be a Happy father's Day video on facebook that Mom can find! I'm in the middle in the row behind the elders. I started coughing halfway through so maybe that will help you find me, haha. Oh, i just got kicked off the computer even though I think there's a couple minutes left, but have a great week! I learned lots! And I met a fam that was super musical and so nice and they have been going to the temple once a week every week for the past 6 years at 5:30 am. They are so awesome!! Anyway. I need to be better. Love you all! Bye!!

Sister Higginson

Post from YPM Facebook, comment: "I have no idea how Aubrey Higginson can pull off an expression like this, she is amazing." Another: "She did it many times for my grand daughter and she laughed right along with us."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, I guess this is it!!

Family Reunion in Nauvoo--my family came to visit!

Another crazy week in Nauvoo!!!